Job Title: Third Party IVF Clinical Coordinator
Salary Range: $30 – $33 Per Hour
RPSD is a leading Southern California fertility clinic, internationally and nationally recognized for our success in IVF – in vitro fertilization, egg freezing and other fertility treatments for women and men.
Successful fertility treatment requires a cohesive team of physicians, nurses, embryologists, scientists and staff all working toward a common goal. Reproductive Partners San Diego has six physicians specialized in reproductive medicine who help each other effectively diagnose and treat patients. Many of our physicians and staff members have been together for over twenty years. This legacy of cooperation has produced techniques for developing individual treatment plans which result in a high level of success in even the most difficult cases. When you join the RPSD team as an employee, you will benefit from the combined knowledge and innovation of the entire group.
Position Summary: As a Third Party IVF Clinical Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in assisting intended parents, oocyte donors, and gestational carriers throughout the third-party reproduction process. You will work closely with patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to ensure a seamless and compassionate experience for our patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned based on operational needs.
· Maintain patient charting and patient medical records.
· Accept daily assignments; assists all staff with information of area assigned.
· Cover weekends and holidays per rotating schedule.
· Attend and actively participate in staff and in-service meetings; communicates issues where appropriate.
· Make referrals to other team members.
· Attend and actively participate in practice meetings; communicates issues where appropriate.
· Cooperate, interface and work independently to assure the practice goals are achieved.
· Establish and maintain positive communications with co-workers, supervisor, physicians, and patients to promote a spirit of teamwork and cooperation in providing quality healthcare and to ensure achievement of the practice’s goals.
· Communicate unusual or unexpected results or problems to the clinical supervisor.
Confidential and Sensitive Information: Ensure the confidentiality of all patient records and care per confidentiality policy and HIPPA regulations.
Attendance/ Punctuality/ Reliability is an essential function of this position to report to work on time for your scheduled hours dependent on operational needs, ready for work; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity; Manage difficult or emotional patient situations; Respond promptly to patient needs; Meet commitments.
Dependability – Commit to doing the best job possible; Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Keeps commitments; Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Take responsibility for own actions.
Job Knowledge – Competency in required job skills and knowledge; Displays understanding of how job relates to others; Exhibit ability to learn and apply new skills; Require minimal supervision; Uses resources effectively.
Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Gives and welcomes feedback.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their manager.